WizPure™ RT-PCR FDmix combines all the reagents necessary for successful routine RT-PCR in a convenient individually aliquot and lyophilized in single-tube, one-step format. The premixed formulation saves time and reduces potential contaminating errors by eliminating several pipetting steps.
WizPure™ RT-PCR FDmix produces fast, highly-specific, and ultra-sensitive one-step RT-PCR, from either total RNA or mRNA using gene-specific primers. An enhanced buffer allows for RT reaction temperatures up to 50°C. This can improve the detection of more difficult targets as higher RT temperatures reduce nonspecific priming and facilitate the melting of RNA secondary structures.
In addition, the RT-PCR FDmix includes the MMLV RTase (RNase H-) and antibody-based hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, which has been shown to improve the sensitivity and specificity for certain targets.
- Including loading dye for easy gel electrophoresis
- A-tail formation at 3’ ends of amplified duplex DNA
- Ready-to-use dried type
- Easy reaction setup (pre-aliquot in 8-strip tube)
- High PCR specificity and high sensitivity PCR amplification
- Room-temperature reaction set-up
- Contains loading dye for visual confirmation and quick electrophoresis
- Minimal optimization requirements
- Eliminating extra pipetting steps and reducing contamination risk from multiple reagents and providing better reproducibility
- Ordering Information
Cat No. Size Remark W2601 96 T 8 strip x 12 ea W2601-5 480 T 8 strip x 60 ea
- Technical Data
- High through-put RT-PCR
- Routine RT-PCR amplification of RNA templates
- Multiple band detection or genotyping
- Storage & Shipping
- Shipped at room temperature
Store at -20ºC, upon receipt