WizPure™ HS-PCR 2X Master (UDG) is a ready-to-use Hot-start PCR pre-mixes that is the innovation for the convenience of your routine PCR.
The HS-PCR 2X Master is an optimized, ready-to-use PCR mixture of WizPure™ HS-Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR buffer, MgCl2, and dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP, and Uracil DNA Glycosylase (UDG), except DNA template and primers.
The mixture is suitable for amplification of most of the DNA templates and highly processive 5’→3’ DNA polymerase that lacks 3’→5’ exonuclease activity and lacks a 3’→5’ proofreading function.
- Including loading dye for easy gel electrophoresis
- Thermal stability : Half-life of 40 min at 95°C
- A-tail formation at 3’ ends of amplified duplex DNA
- Ready-to-use solution
- Easy reaction setup
- Reduced non-specific amplification and primer-dimer
- Prevent carryover contamination
- High PCR specificity and high sensitivity PCR amplification
- Antibody-mediated hot-start PCR
- Room-temperature reaction set-up
- Contains loading dye for visual confirmation and quick electrophoresis
- Minimal optimization requirements
- Ordering Information
Cat No Size Remark W1402 1 ml 100 rxn W1402-8 8 x 1 ml 800 rxn
- Technical Data
- Hot-start PCR
- High through-put PCR
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- DNA sequencing template preparation
- Storage & Shipping
- Store at -20ºC in a frost-free freezer
Shipped on ice packs and/or dry ice
There are no reviews yet.