WizPure™ PCR 2X Master (UDG) is ready-to-use PCR pre-mixes are the innovation for the convenience of your routine PCR.
The PCR 2X Master (UDG) is an optimized, ready-to-use PCR mixture of WizPure™ Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR buffer, MgCl2, and dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP, and Uracil DNA Glycosylase (UDG), except DNA template and primers.
The mixture is suitable for amplification of most of the DNA templates and highly processive 5’→3’ DNA polymerase that lacks 3’→5’ exonuclease activity and lacks a 3’→5’ proofreading function.
- Including loading dye for easy gel electrophoresis
- A-tail formation at 3’ ends of amplified duplex DNA
- Ready-to-use solution
- Easy reaction setup
- Prevent carryover contamination
- Contains loading dye for visual confirmation and quick electrophoresis
- Minimal optimization requirements
- Ordering Information
Cat No Size Remark W1402 1 ml 100 rxn W1402-5 5 x 1 ml 500 rxn
- Technical Data
- High through-put PCR
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- DNA sequencing template preparation
- Storage & Shipping
- Store at -20ºC in a frost-free freezer
Shipped on ice packs and/or dry ice