Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) catalyzes the hydrolysis of the N-glycosylic bond between the uracil and sugar, leaving an abasic site in uracil-containing single or
double-stranded DNA. The enzyme shows no measurable activity on short oligonucleotides (<6 bases), or RNA substrates.
- Ordering Information
Cat No. Size Remark W6030 1,000 U W6030-5 5,000 U W6030-10 10,000 U
- Control of carry-over contamination in PCR
- Site-directed mutagenesis
- As a probe for protein-DNA interaction studies
- SNP genotyping
- Cloning of PCR products
- Generation of single-strand overhangs of PCR products and cDNA
- Storage & Shipping
- Store at -20ºC in a frost-free freezer
Shipped on ice packs and/or dry ice
There are no reviews yet.