CrystalMix® RT-PCR kit contained all the reagents necessary for successful one-step RT-PCR in a convenient individually aliquot and freeze-dried format in an 8-strip PCR tube. The CrystalMix® RT-PCR kit is an optimized, ready-to-use RT-PCR premixture including enhancers, stabilizers, and ambient temperature stable format. There is no need for freezing, thawing steps, or pipetting on ice, so minimized the risk of human errors and contaminations. CrystalMix® RT-PCR kit produces fast, highly-specific, and sensitive one-step RT-PCR, from either total RNA or mRNA using gene-specific primers. An enhanced buffer allows for RT reaction temperatures up to 50°C. This can improve the detection of more difficult targets as higher RT temperatures reduce nonspecific priming and facilitate the melting of RNA secondary structures.
In addition, the CrystalMix® RT-PCR kit includes the hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, which has been shown to improve the sensitivity and specificity for certain targets.
Cat No. Size Remark W8201 96 rxn 8 strip x 12 ea
- Pre-aliquoted & lyophilized in 0.2 ml clear tube
- Routine and one-step RT-PCR amplification of RNA templates
- Multiple band detection or genotyping
- Molecular diagnostics
Storage & Shipping
- Store below 25°C in airtight pouch with desiccants
- Room temperature stable for over 1 year
- Ready-to-use lyophilized type
- Fast protocol, just add sample & primer
- No freezing/thawing step
- No PCR mixture preparation step
- No cold chain shipping, Simple transport logistics
- Minimize human error and contamination
- Maximize Stability, Reproducibility, and Reliability
- Aliquot per each reaction
- Eliminating extra pipetting steps and reducing contamination risk from multiple reagents and providing better reproducibility
There are no reviews yet.