CrystalMix® qRT-PCR (PROBE) kit combines all the reagents necessary for successful one-step real-time RT-PCR in a convenient individually aliquot in an 8-strip qPCR tube. CrystalMix® qRT-PCR (PROBE) kit is an economical, highly efficient, ready-to-use, and room temperature stable format. There is no need for freezing, thawing steps, or pipetting on ice, so minimized the risk of human errors and contaminations.
CrystalMix® qRT-PCR (PROBE) kit is an optimized, ready-to-use RT-PCR mixture of antibody-mediated hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, WizScript™ RTase, Reaction buffer, MgCl2, and dNTP’s, except DNA template and primers. An enhanced buffer allows for RT reaction temperatures up to 50°C. This can improve the detection of more difficult targets as higher RT temperatures reduce nonspecific priming and facilitate the melting of RNA secondary structures.
Cat No. Size Remark W8721-96L 96 rxn 0.1 ml, low profile W8721-96H 96 rxn 0.2 ml, high profile
- Pre-aliquoted & lyophilized in 8 strip clear tube
- High through-put Real-time PCR
- Gene expression profiling
- Gene knockdown verification
- Array validation
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- Point-of-care molecular diagnostics
Storage & Shipping
- Store below 25°C in airtight pouch with desiccants
- Room temperature stable for over 1 year
- Ready-to-use lyophilized type
- Fast protocol, just add sample & primer
- No freezing/thawing step
- No PCR mixture preparation step
- No cold chain shipping, Simple transport logistics
- Minimize human error and contamination
- Maximize Stability, Reproducibility, and Reliability
- Aliquot per each reaction
- Eliminating extra pipetting steps and reducing contamination risk from multiple reagents and providing better reproducibility
There are no reviews yet.