WizPure™ HS-PCR 2X Master is ready-to-use Hot-start PCR pre-mixes are the innovation for convenience of your routine PCR.
The HS-PCR 2X Master is an optimized, ready-to-use PCR mixture of antibody-based hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR buffer, MgCl2, and dNTP’s, except DNA template and primers. The mixture is suitable for amplification of most of the DNA templates and highly processive 5’→3’ DNA polymerase that lacks 3’→5’ exonuclease activity and lacks a 3’→5’ proofreading function.
- Including loading dye for easy gel electrophoresis.
- Thermal stability : Half-life of 40 min at 95°C
- A-tail formation at 3’ ends of amplified duplex DNA
- Ready-to-use solution
- Easy reaction setup
- Reduced non-specific amplification and primer-dimer
- High PCR specificity and high sensitivity PCR amplification
- Antibody-mediated hot-start PCR
- Room-temperature reaction set-up
- Contains loading dye for visual confirmation and quick electrophoresis
- Minimal optimization requirements
- Ordering Information
Cat No. Size Remark W1411 1 ml 100 rxn W1411-5 5 x 1 ml 500 rxn
- Technical Data
- Hot-start PCR
- High through-put PCR
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- DNA sequencing template preparation
- Storage & Shipping
- Store at -20ºC in a frost-free freezer
Shipped on ice packs and/or dry ice