WizPure™ RT-PCR 2X Master combines all the reagents necessary for successful routine RT-PCR in a convenient one-step format. The RT-PCR 2X Master is an optimized, ready-to-use PCR mixture of WizPure™ MMLV RTase (RNase H-), antibody-based hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR buffer, MgCl2 and dNTP’s, except RNA template and primers.
The master-mixed formulation saves time and reduces potential contaminating errors by eliminating several pipetting steps.
WizPure™ RT-PCR 2X Master is specifically designed to amplify targets up to 1.0 kb and is free of detectable nonspecific nucleases. An enhanced buffer allows for RT reaction temperatures up to 50°C. This can improve the detection of more difficult targets as higher RT temperatures reduce nonspecific priming and facilitate the melting of RNA secondary structures.
- Including loading dye for easy gel electrophoresis
- A-tail formation at 3’ ends of amplified duplex DNA\
- Ready-to-use solution
- Easy reaction setup
- Contains loading dye for visual confirmation and quick electrophoresis
- Minimal optimization requirements
- Ordering Information
Cat No. Size Remark W2401 1 ml 100 rxn W2401-5 5 x 1 ml 500 rxn
- Technical Data
- Routine and direct RT-PCR amplification of RNA templates
- Multiple band detection or genotyping
- Storage & Shipping
- Store at -20ºC in a frost-free freezer
Shipped on ice packs and/or dry ice