WizScript™ RT FDmix (dT20 or Hexamer) is a complete system for the efficient synthesis of the first-strand cDNA from RNA templates and combines all the reagents necessary for successful cDNA synthesis in a convenient individually aliquot and lyophilized in single-tube, one-step format. The FDmix formulation saves time and reduces potential contaminating errors by eliminating several pipetting steps.
WizScript™ RT FDmix included MMLV RTase (RNase H-) which is an RNA-dependent DNA polymerase that is used in cDNA synthesis with long RNA templates. The lack of RNase H activity is important in this application in that RNase H activity will start to degrade the template during long incubation times which are required for producing long cDNAs. RNase H minus RT enables the preparation of long cDNAs and libraries containing a high percentage of full-length cDNA. An enhanced buffer allows for RT reaction temperatures up to 50°C.
- Ready-to-use dried type
- Easy reaction setup (pre-aliquot in 8-strip tube)
- Minimal optimization requirements
- Room-temperature reaction set-up
- Applied unique enhancing & stabilizing technology
- Eliminating extra pipetting steps and reducing contamination risk from
- multiple reagents and providing better reproducibility
|W2204||96 rxn||Includes oligo dT20 primer|
|W2205||96 rxn||Includes random hexamer|