WizPure™ PCR FDmix combines all the reagents necessary for successful routine PCR in a convenient individually aliquot and lyophilized in single-tube.
WizPure™ PCR FDmix is an economical, highly efficient, and ready-to-use PCR premix that can amplify templates of up to 5 kb. The amplification products are compatible with TA cloning.
WizPure™ PCR FDmix yields excellent and consistent results in routine PCR reactions as well as high-throughput PCR genotyping, colony PCR, RT-PCR, and PCR cloning. PCR reactions can be directly loaded onto an agarose gel without the additional need of loading buffer and dyes. WizPure™ PCR FDmix without gel loading dyes is also available for applications when loading dyes are undesired.
- Including loading dye for easy gel electrophoresis
- A-tail formation at 3’ ends of amplified duplex DNA
- Ready-to-use dried type
- Easy reaction setup (pre-aliquot in 8-strip tube)
- High PCR specificity and high sensitivity PCR amplification
- Room-temperature reaction set-up
- Contains loading dye for visual confirmation and quick electrophoresis
- Minimal optimization requirements
- Eliminating extra pipetting steps and multiple reagents reduces contamination risk and provide better reproducibility
- Ordering Information
Cat No. Size Remark W1601 96 T 8 strip x 12 ea W1601-5 480 T 8 strip x 60 ea
- Technical Data
- High through-put PCR
Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
DNA sequencing template preparation
- Storage & Shipping
- Shipped at room temperature
Store at -20ºC, upon receipt