• ABDOS Swirlex-Digital Handheld Homogenizer is a powerful handheld homogenizer designed to rapidly homogenize, disperse and disintegrate biological samples in 10-30 seconds with adjustable speed ranging from 8,000 rpm up to 30,000 rpm.
• The homogenizer is ideal to use with samples from 0.5ml to 250ml with three types of generator probes available for different sample volume range.
• It is lightweight, can be held with one hand and also mounted to a stand for fatigue-free and longer operation. Complete homogenization of tissues (muscle, liver, breast tissue, etc.) is generally achieved in a few seconds.
• Autoclavable generator shaft is made up of 316L stainless steel Interchangeable generator probes that are easily disassembled for clean-up.
• Optional H-type stand with adjustable height and angle available for more convenient and lengthier operation.
|Motor Type Universal Motor||AC Carbon Brush Motor|
|Speed range||8000–30000 rpm|
|Max. Circum Speed||6.3-14 m/sec|
|Speed Control Dial Knob||6 Stage|
|Working Volume (ml, H2O)||0.1-50 ml (5mm Dispersing Shaft-E12411)
1-250 ml (10mm Dispersing Shaft-E12413)
|Maximum Viscosity||5,000 mPas|
|Material of Dispersing Shaft||SS 316L Stainless steel, PTFE|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||46 x 55 x 230 mm|
|Permissible ambient Temperature &
|Permissible relative humidity||80%|
|Swirlex-Digital Hand Held Homogenizer|
|E12410||Swirlex-Digital Hand Held Homogenizer with Dispersing shaft Suporting for volume 0.1-50 ml & Support Stand.||0.1-50 ml||1|
|E12420||Swirlex-Digital Hand Held Homogenizer with Dispersing shaft Suporting for volume 1-250 ml& Support Stand||1-250 ml||1|
|E12411||Dispersing Shaft – Length-90mm, process volume- 0.1-50 ml||5 mm||1|
|E12412||Dispersing Shaft – Length-160mm, process volume- 0.3-50 ml||7 mm||1|
|E12413||Dispersing Shaft – Length-150mm, process volume-1-250 ml||10 mm|
|E12414||Dispersing Shaft Length-170mm;process volume-2-250 ml||14 mm|