• Cryo-Babies are ideally used for 0.5ml and 2.0ml tubes and Cryo-Tags are used for general-purpose applications.
• Cryo-Babies and Cryo Tags can withstand freezer temperatures down to -196°C (liquid and vapor phase nitrogen),
boiling water baths (100°C), autoclaving and moderate oven temperature (150°C). They will resist water soaking for at
least 24 hours at room temperature and water vapor (100% relative humidity) at 35°C for at least 24 hours.
• These are chemically inert labels and resist most organic solvents and caustic agents.
• Made with a flexible, polylefin label material and acrylic adhesive. This unique combination expands and contract
together with temperature fluctuations resulting in strong adhesive bond.
• These labels can adhere to most plastics (100% virgin polypropylene tubes recommended), glass and metals without
cracking, peeling or degrading.
• These labels accept writing from most lab markers.
|Cryo – Babies|
|U10401||0.94 inches x 0.50 inches||1000|
|U10402||1.28 inches x 0.50 inches||1000|
|Cryo – Tags|
|U10501||1.50 inches x 0.75 inches||1000|