• Swirl Pro is a micro centrifuge used for sedimentation of cells and virus, separation of sub-cellular organelles and
isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
• Swirl Pro is used in physical and chemical analysis, biochemistry, cellular biology, clinical labs, blood donation centre
and high-end research.
• Swirl Pro has a large ergonomic design with easy to read display and sound alert.
• Automatic lid opening when run is complete prevents sample warming and allow easy access of samples.
• Both RPM and G-force can be displayed.
• Swirl Pro is stable and silent during operation. It also delivers fast acceleration and deceleration.
• Swirl Pro conforms to international safety standards and regulations. It has also passed the explosion proof test and
CE, TUV and FCC marked.
• Special multi-flow air-cooling design helps to keep lower rotor temperature.
• Bio-safe rotor and anti-sample overflow prevents sample does not leak in centrifugal process causing microbial
• Robust aluminum alloy rotor can be fully autoclaved.
• Swirl Pro adapts a Brushless DC Motor.
|Max Speed||15000 rpm (200-15000rpm) with increment of|
|Max. RCF [xg]||10 rpm|
|Speed Accuracy||21380 x g with increment of 10 xg ±20 rpm|
|Rotor Capacity||5 mL x 18 places.
0.2mL/0.5mL/ 1.5 ml/2mL x 24 places.
0.5mL x 36 places
PCR 8 x 4 places
|Run Time||30sec-99min-HOLD (Continuous operation)|
|Driving Motor||Brushless DC motor
Dual door interlock
|Safety Devices||Over-speed detection
Over temperature detection
Automatic internal diagnosis
|Noise Level||≤54 Db|
|Additional Features||Speed/RCF switch
Short-time run function
|Acceleration /Braking time
25 sec for both Acceleration and Breaking
280 x 364 x 266
|Permissible ambient temperature
|+4-45° C, 80%|
|E11520||Swirl Pro High Speed Micro Centrifuge||1|
|E11521||24 Place Rotor for 0.2, 0.5, 1.5 & 2.0 ml||1|
|E11522||18 Place Rotor for 5.0 ml||1|
|E11528||12 Place Rotor for 5.0 ml(Eppendorf Tube)||1|
|E11523||36 Place Rotor for 0.2 & 0.5 ml||1|
|E11524||32 (8 x 4) Place Rotor for 0.2 ml PCR||1|
|E11525||Rotor Adapter for 2.0 ml – 0.2 ml used with E11521||24|
|E11526||Rotor Adapter for 2.0 ml – 0.5 ml used with E11521||24|
|E11527||Rotor Adapter for 0.5 ml – 0.2 ml used with E11523||36|
There are no reviews yet.