• Tough Spots are ideally used for labeling 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml micro centrifuge
• Tough Spots can withstand freezer temperatures down to -196°C (liquid and vapor
phase nitrogen), boiling water bath (100°C), autoclaving and moderate oven
• Tough Spots can endure sustained humidity and soaking , submersion in boiling
water bath, autoclaving, organic solvents, caustic agents and other challenges
without peeling, degrading or becoming brittle.
• Made with a flexible, polyolefin label material and acrylic adhesive. This unique
combination expands and contracts together with temperature fluctuation
resulting in strong adhesive bond.
• These labels can adhere to most plastics (100% virgin polypropylene tubes
recommended), glass and metals without cracking, peeling or degrading.
• These labels accept writing form most lab markers.
There are no reviews yet.