• Petri-Seal stretches and conforms to form a tight seal and is temperature resistant,
water – proof and chemically resistant.
• It resists abrasion and puncture and blocks vapor loss while reducing the rate of
• Petri-Seal can be used with microtiter plates, petri dishes and culture plates to
prevent entry of any contaminants.
• Petri-Seal remains flexible down to -30°C and can withstand continuous exposure
from -40°C (with intermittent exposure up to 100°C).
• Tests have shown that PetriSeal leaves on adhesive residue even after two years.
• Available in a wide variety of colours.
|U10901 C||0.5 inches x 108 feet||Clear||1 Roll|
|U10901 W||0.5 inches x 108 feet||White||1 Roll|
|U10901 B||0.5 inches x 108 feet||Blue||1 Roll|
|U10901 R||0.5 inches x 108 feet||Red||1 Roll|
|U10901 Y||0.5 inches x 108 feet||Yellow||1 Roll|