• Abdos Cryo Vial external thread are manufactured using high purity virgin USP Class VI Medical grade
polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber & heavy metal.
• Abdos Cryo Vial is designed for long-term cryogenic storage of biological samples, all type of cells and any
enzymes or reagents.
• It’s leak-proof cap design and strong wall thickness makes it an ideal product for transporting samples and
• These cryo vials are designed for mechanical freezing and it’s a screw cap reduces the risk of contamination
due to handling.
• Manufactured to be used at a temperature between -196°C to 121°C.
• The large white frosted portion for easy writing.
• Graduation in silk-screen printing makes identification easy.
• Unique Star Foot design allows for single hand operation and grooves into Abdos P20616 single hand cryo
• Best suited for IVD use (an IVD Certified product).
• Sterile Tubes have been validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
|DNase RNase Free
|Free of endotoxins
|Free of heavy metals
|Human DNA free
|Leak-proof Tested 635 mm/Hg
|ATP & Pyrogen free
|Sterile (Gamma Irridiatation)
|GC/MS (Gas chromatography & Mass Spectrophotometry Test)
|IVD CERTIFIED IVD 98/79/EC
|No. / Case
|1.0 ml Sterile Star Foot
|1.8 ml Sterile Star Foot
|1.8 ml Sterile Round Bottom
|4.5 ml Sterile Skirted Foot
|* Please note compatable coders for P60118 Cryo Vial 4.5 ml Skirted Foot is P60104