• Made of strong polycarbonate and designed to be used at a temperature between -196°C to 121°C.
• Can be used in gas phase of liquid nitrogen with appropriate safety procedure in place.
• These boxes have 10×10 array (100 places) that can optimize the storage volume of the end user.
• These boxes create small, space-efficient storage system within a large mechanical freezer.
• Transparent lids permit viewing of contents.
• Lids have numbered grid for sample identification. The surface of the lid has a frosted area suitable for writing with
markers, facilitating inventory control.
• The dimensions of the P20615 Cryo Box are compatible with vertical, horizontal and drawer style freezer racks.
|Storage Vial Natural, PP|
|Code||Tube Capacity||Places||Colors||L x W x H||No. / Case|
|P20615||1 – 2 ml (Freezer Compatible)||100 (10 x 10 Array)||White, Yellow, Blue||133 x 133 x 54 mm||4|
|P20611||1 – 2 ml||100 (10 x 10 Array)||White, Yellow, Blue||140 x 140 x 54 mm||4|
There are no reviews yet.