• Abdos Centrifuge tubes are manufactured using high purity virgin USP Class VI Medical grade polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber & heavy metal.
• The large white frosted portion for easy writing.
• Silk-Screen graduation makes identification easy.
• Amber colour option for light-sensitive samples.
• Built-in plug in the cap makes it leak proof.
• Sterile Tubes have been validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
• Can withstand up to 18000 xg RCF*.
Centrifuge Tube Techniques
- Unique printing technology makes the surface chemical resistant
& scratch proof.
- Perfect grip on screw cap provides secure control on the cap in
- Even wall thickness to withstand maximum G-force, 18000*g RCF.
Suitable for temperatures between -80°C and +121°C.
- Sterile tubes have been validated according to ISO 11137 SAL 10-6
- The large white frosted portion for easy writing.
- Highly transparent, 5% less haze percentage than competitor.
- Hydrodynamic conical bottom for perfect pelleting of sediments.
- Abdos centrifuge tubes are manufactured from ultra pure USP
class VI certified virgin medical grade polypropylene to ensure
the highest quality & confirming to US FDA 21 CFR.
- Free from heavy metals, natural rubber & inhibitory plasticizers.
Gas chromatography/ Mass spectrometry (GC/MS) tests ensure
purity of the products.
Specially designed flat thread confirms perfect vacuum tight closure, makes it leak proof & prevents override of cap.
Unique plug seal ensures perfect sealing & makes it leak proof.
|DNase RNase Free
|Free of endotoxins
|Free of heavy metals
|Human DNA free
|Leak-proof Tested 635 mm/Hg
|ATP & Pyrogen free
|Sterile (Gamma Irridiatation)
|GC/MS (Gas chromatography & Mass Spectrophotometry Test)