• Tough Tags are ideally used for labeling 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml tubes. White
Tough Tags can also be used for labeling general purpose label and microplates.
• Tough Tags can withstand temperatures from -40°C to 121°C, boiling water bath,
autoclaving and moderate freezer temperature.
• Chemically inert, polyester sheets resist most organic solvents and caustic
• Tubes labeled with Tough-Tags easily slide in and out of centrifuge rotors without
• These labels can adhere to most plastics (100% virgin polypropylene tubes
recommended), glass and metals without cracking, peeling or degrading.
• Tough-Tags are pre-cut peel-off labels which accept any marking instrument.
They are perfectly sized to fit microcentrifuge tubes and other container in the
• Dispensing box assists in labeling individual tubes used in small experiments.
|U10201||1.28 inches x 0.50 inches||1000|
|U10202||0.94 inches x 0.50 inches||1000|