• Abdos Micro Centrifuge tubes are manufactured using high purity virgin USP Class VI Medical grade polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber & heavy metal.
• Abdos low binding technology provides 10 times lesser retention level with highly viscous samples & saves costly reagents.
• These tubes are boil proof.
• These tubes can be used at -80°C and with various organic solvents and are also boil proof.
• These tubes come with integral snap cap.
• Frosting on the surface of the tubes makes writing easier.
• Large moulding in graduations make identification easy.
• Can withstand up to 20000 xg RCF*
|DNase RNase Free||Yes|
|Free of endotoxins||Yes|
|Free of heavy metals||Yes|
|Human DNA free||Yes|
|Leak-proof Tested 635 mm/Hg||Yes|
|ATP & Pyrogen free||Yes|
|GC/MS (Gas chromatography & Mass Spectrophotometry Test)||Yes|
|Code||Capacity (ml)||Outer Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||No. Per Case|
|P10208||0.5 ml||10 mm||31.5 mm||1000|
|P10209||1.5 ml||13 mm||41 mm||500|
|P10210||2.0 ml||13 mm||41 mm||500|
|*Depending on the quality of Centrifuge and compatibility of Rotor.|